CANH Mission Statement
The Catholic Academy of New Haven provides an innovative and engaging academic program where God is present in every class.
By focusing on the areas of Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics (STREAM), we build a strong foundation in knowledge and promote critical thinking, collaboration and leadership skills for the future.
The Catholic Academy of New Haven provides a rigorous academic approach, through the STREAM educational model, while promoting strong Catholic values. Our goal is to cultivate service-oriented students who have the knowledge, skills and desire to create positive change in the world.
- Accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and the State of Connecticut.
- Excellence in academics for grades K through 8 including math, science, technology, religion, Spanish, art, music, athletics, and makers space lab.
- Includes classroom computers, tablets, chrome books, smart boards, elementary and middle school libraries, sports (basketball, baseball and soccer) and extra-curricular (band, theater and afterschool clubs).
- Featuring full day kindergarten, bus transportation for New Haven residents, and tuition payment plans.
- We are a Title I school. Social worker available.